Major Painting Update: So Much Stuff…

Dear Readers, here we are again with another painting update! This one is kind of big one so buckle up!

First we have the completed Black Knight. I did some work on the base, including using Citadel’s technical paint called Astrogranite.

Here is what the Black Knight looks like finished (minus the dull coat finish):

Yeah, it spilled over some, but I’ll fix that before the dull coat.

I also hated that gap inside the base so I decided to fill it with some grass and accented it with some wasteland tufts, both by Army Painter.

Next, I finally found a dark enough blue for my MadCat.

And here’s how it looks:

You can see the contrast between blues.

I also got a new base coat brush.

Lastly, I’m working on a female goliath barbarian for one of my players on Sunday Adventurers League.

For those who are interested in the color palette that I am using for this, here it is:

I’m not sure on the Chaotic Red, but I may mix it in a brown to get a more red tone with one of the leathers. I’m not sure. We’ll see.

Well, that’s all I have today. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I was really feeling motivated today to do some painting.

Until next time, Dear Readers…

Published by The Daily DM

I'm just a DM telling the stories of my tables.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: