I feel like I’m Sisyphus with these models, Dear Readers. I’m constantly working on them but I don’t seem to be getting any closer.
Today, I have finally finished the Elven Wizard.
And I will have finished gluing and priming the dropship.
Here’s how it went down:
I really ended up finishing the primary paint job on the Elven Wizard last night. Unable to decide between red wash and blue wash for her magic, I took a gamble and combined the two, creating what ended up being a gorgeous purple.
She turned out spectacular.
See what I mean?
Right now, I’m working at finishing up with the base. I’m using Dirt Splatter
After all that, I’m going to add on battlefield grass and likely some woodland tuft and meadow flowers from the army painter line of base finishing materials.
And she’s done! I’m very proud of the work I did on this model, and I hope her player likes her, too!
Now back to the Daily DM’s Bane, this awesome yet stupid dropship.*sigh* I’m really beginning to hate this thing despite how excited I am to get it. The assembly and priming are just…a pain.
Here it is, with all its parts glued on:
I’m going to wait for the glue to cure, at least a couple hours, and then I will work on repriming. I have high hopes that this will work out fine.
Well, painting is going to wait some time, at least for this dropship, as I have a paid commission to work on (the barbarian).
Until next time, Dear Readers…