Dear Readers, I’ve made some good progress on this miniature this week.
Here’s how she looks:
I ended up using Wraith Black for her hair, which didn’t turn out quite as dark as I had hoped. I will likely do a dark wash over the hair to darken it up a little.
I used white for all the fur trim and for her cowl. I plan on making the wolf pelt she is wearing look more like a winter wolf, adding some blue dry brush or a light blue wash.
I went and also touched up a bunch of areas that needed it.
I know I haven’t posted any updates on my Battletech miniatures, but with the work I’ve been doing on this Goliath barbarian, in the hopes that I get it done before this coming Sunday, I really haven’t had time.
Tell me what you think in the comment section below.
Until next time, Dear Readers…