Painting Update: Acererak and Robed Female Monk

So here’s a painting update on my two current projects.


Mostly, I was trying to make sure the Wraith Black is covering all of the black primer I used on his robe.

Next I worked on his sash thing with Vampire Garments. That is much easier to see that the black primer is being covered.

After both of these are done, I began working on his staff, at least the bone parts, using Bleached Skull. I’ll work on the wrappings at a later time.

As a reminder, here is my inspiration.

I’m not sure I will actually do an attempt at a “perfect” copy, but I will be close to this.

Monk Commission

I started by going over the white of the robe with the Cold Flesh again, giving it another coat.

I did the same with the Matt Black in the hair, the Skeleton Bone for the face/skin (feet), and the Pixie Pink for the base of the orchid in the hair:

As you can see, today is more about second coats than anything, but they definitely are coming along!

What do you think? How do you like my progress? Let me know in the comment section!

As always, like and subscribe to get updates!

Until next time, Dear Readers…

Published by The Daily DM

I'm just a DM telling the stories of my tables.

3 thoughts on “Painting Update: Acererak and Robed Female Monk

  1. Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website. I’m hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: