So, it’s happened. The shame has grown too great. So I continued the minis that I have left half-painted.
Here’s where I am so far.
First up, the stupid tiefling.
Obviously, I will need to do some touch-ups, but he’s coming along okay, I guess. I’m just annoyed with this mini and unsure of what to do with him.
Next up is our night hag.
For her, I had some extra of the paint from the tiefling, which happens to be the color of her robe. I did some touch-ups on her robe as well as through an extra coat on where it needed. Additionally, I painted her other hand and painted her face a little bit better. Working on her was just last minute as I was working on and finishing everything else.
Next up is the Drider.
I got the purple highlights I wanted as well as adding the dull coat lacquer.
Last, we have the new project. Yes, a new project. I started on the mind flayer. I actually got pretty far into it, all things considered. My goal is to make it look like the third edition D&D mini that I still have an original of.
As you will see, I still have a lot of work to do on him. Here they are pictured side by side.
I plan on doing a better job than the mass production paint job that was done on the original. We’ll see how it comes out in the end and you can decide for yourself whether you like mine or the original more.
Well, Dear Readers, that’s all I have for today. This week, yourdorkmaterials should have an article or two up, so look for that!
Until next time!